Introducing Viz ICH
A.I. Powered ICH Detection and Triage
Viz ICH uses artificial intelligence to automatically identify suspected ICH strokes on non-contrast CT imaging in your network and to alert your on-call stroke team within seconds.
- A.I. Powered ICH Detection
- Automated Alerts to Stroke Team
- Automated ICH Workflow and Triage
A.I. Powered Detection
Viz ICH uses artificial intelligence to automatically identify suspected ICH strokes.
- Positive alerts in less than 30 seconds1
- Saving an average of 37 minutes from picture to alert relative to standard of care1
1] FDA 510(K) – K193658 for Viz ICH, n=104. 2020. Results may vary.
Automated ICH Workflow and Triage
The on-call stroke team can review suspected ICH cases on their mobile device.
- Mobile image viewer with visible protected health information after secure login
- HIPAA-compliant texting and calling
- Patient status tracker
Viz ICH can help achieve the following clinical benefits.
- Neurosurgical Case Volume: Viz ICH can detect and alert about patients throughout your hub and spoke network that can benefit from a neurosurgical treatment.
- Bed Capacity: Viz ICH enables increased access to early surgical intervention which is associated with improved patient outcomes, decreased hospital length of stay and decreased ventilator use.
- Cost Savings: Viz ICH enables increased access to surgical intervention which is associated with decreased cost.
Hanley DF. MISTIE II 365 Day Outcome & Cost Benefit. ISC 2013. Late Breaking News.